Acne scars is a skin condition that can be embarrassing and painful that leaves behind unforgettable scars. Even though, colossal acne scars fade gradually with time; there are particular things that one can do to aid fasten up the process and overcome further hyper-pigmentation. obviously, it is not possible to make acne scars fade away in one night, but the solutions, products, skin care tips and treatments discussed below will certainly yield noticeable changes over time. The remedies for reducing acne scars discussed in the article are broadly classified into three: use of natural methods, medical creams and treats and proper skin care.
Use of natural methods
1. Apply fresh lemon juice: Lemon juice contain skin bleaching properties that are natural which can facilitate lightening acne scars effectively. Simply mix equal parts of lemon juice and water then submit an application of this liquid onto the scars directly, avoiding the immediate skin. Leave it for fifteen to twenty minutes time and wash off the lemon juice. Caution need to be observed since lemon juice has an acidic PH; therefore, can lead to significant chemical burns on the skin if left for too long or if not diluted.
2. Use of honey: Honey is an immense natural answer for removing pimples and minimizing the red scars they leave behind. The reason is that the honey has got pure properties that assist to relieve the skin and reduce irritation. Unprocessed honey is most effective. It can be applied directly onto the scarred area, using a q-tip. Honey is a grand alternative for those with receptive skin, as honey is not paining, and will humidify the skin in lieu of drying it out, different from other treatments.
3. Try out with aloe Vera: The liquid of the aloe Vera species is a relaxing natural material which is used to alleviate many sicknesses, from burns to wounds to acne scars. Aloe Vera assists in rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin, heartening bad skin marks to lighten
Use of medical creams and treatments
1. Begin with a cortisone cream: Cortisone creams assists in declining irritation of the skin and enhances healing.
2. Experiment an over-the-counter skin lightening cream: Lightening creams composed of ingredients such as Arbutin, kojic acid, licorice extract and Vitamin C assists in fading skin inflammation caused by acne scar without causing any damage.
3. Consider getting filler injections temporarily to fill the indentations left by acne scars.
Skin care techniques
1. Always protect the skin from sun: ultraviolet rays of the sun activate pigment producing cells in the skin that can worsen the appearance of acne scars. Therefore, protect the skin while exposed to the sun for long by applying sunscreen.
2. Use of gentle skin care products: it is good to stick to mild make-up removers, facial cleansers, scrubs and moisturizers that relieve the skin rather than inflame it.
3. Exfoliate regularly: Exfoliating assists to peel off dead skin, enlightening the fresh, soft new skin beneath. Acne scars attack the top layers of skin; hence, exfoliating quickens the fading process effectively and efficiently.